Friday, February 8, 2013

Aloha in their Hearts

The Hawaiian word for love is Aloha, and I have had the pleasure of watching the Aloha between these two amazing people grow over the years.  I met Brad and Amanda years ago.  We bonded over Burning Man and other shared interests.  I was fortunate enough to photograph them out at the Burning Man festival in 2011 where we caught this amazing image.


I was honored when they asked me to photograph their Hawaiian wedding in 2013.  They loved the above image so much that we had to replicate it at their wedding.  So on January 11, 2013, in Kona, HI... we created this image:

They are planning to print both of them and hang them side-by-side in their home.  Cheers guys, here's to many, many more years of Aloha in your lives!









No comments:

Post a Comment